iPower Reptile Heat Pad 4″X7″, 4-W
The iPower reptile heat pad is specifically designed to be used for reptiles, amphibians, small animals, or plant terrariums in standard glass terrariums. iPower reptile heating pads are made of a new heating film that is placed into the pad compared with other general heat pads on the current market, delivering the required temperature similarly in several minutes.
iPower Reptile Heat Pad Features.
- Improved design: The total heat transfer through the mat is improved by new heating film and insulation. In a few minutes, you can reach the appropriate temperature and save energy.
- Effective Adhesive:3 M adhesive paper provides a strong adhesive to the terrarium’s contact region for optimal heat transfer.
- Applications: Suitable for use in terrariums with snakes, lizards, amphibians, small animals or plants. Great for sprouting, home brewing, or Kampuchea tea
SPECIFICATIONS:Size: 4×7 inches; 4-Watts:
Built to be waterproof and moistureproof
Suitable for: turtles, lizards, snakes, Gekkonidae, small rodents, crawlers, spiders, etc.
68 ° F(20 ° C) at room temperature.
- 5 Best Reptile Humidifiers, Foggers & Misters in 2022 (Compared) - March 18, 2021
- ▷ Best Reptile Thermostats in 2022 - March 8, 2021
- ▷ Zilla Reptile Heating Pad, a Reliable Heat Source for your Gecko - March 5, 2021