Aiicioo Ceramic Heat Emitter 150 Watts
AIICIOO Ceramic heat emitter 150 Watts is the perfect 24-hour heat source for all reptiles. These porcelain heating devices screw into a standard porcelain incandescent socket, giving off intense “muscle-penetrating” infrared heat while emitting no light. The flat=faced design is more efficient and longer-lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally, ultimately carbonizing the element.
Aiicioo Ceramic Heat Emitter 150 Watts Features
- 100% heat efficiency
- Emits a natural “Sun-like” infrared heat
- No Light emitted, does not disturb sleeping habitats
- Solid ceramic element, suitable for humid environments
- Perfect 24 hours heat sources for all tropical and desert reptiles
Digital Thermometer Operation:
- Open the battery cover and insert the battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
- Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
- Don’t submerge the thermometer, only the sensor is waterproof.
- KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN
- The heater is extremely hot while in operation, do not touch by hand
- Before removing it from the fixture, please allow at least 30 min to cool
- Dry location use only, for indoor household use
- Do not use if any damaged
- Submerge probe only, do not submerge the thermometer in the water
- Crested Gecko Tank Tips and Tricks - September 22, 2023
- Discover the Perfect 20-Gallon Reptile Tank - September 21, 2023
- Comprehensive Guide to Reptile Heat Mats: Types, Uses, and Benefits - September 20, 2023