iPower Reptile Heat Pad 8″X18″, 24 Watts
If you search through our blog for an exotic lizard as a pet, you’ll find plenty of useful details there. For reptiles, amphibians, small animals, or plant terrariums, the ipower reptile heat pad is specifically built to be used in a traditional glass terrarium. Our heating pad is made from a new heating film, similar to other general heating pads currently on the market.
iPower Reptile Heat Pad Features
- Size: 6″x8; “8W; Cord length: 6fts
- 120V US Voltage and Normal Plug and No Adapter necessary
- Simple to clean and easy to use
- Built to be durable and moistureproof
- Warranty for 1 year
Improved Design: New film and insulation for heating improve the total heat flow through the mat. Achieve the ideal temperatures in minutes.
3 M Adhesive Paper: Gives the contact region a firm grip. Exactly where you position it, the heat pad remains.
Energy efficiency: Achieve the target temperatures in a shorter period of time while consuming less energy than the goods in comparison.
The range of our iPower heaters is 4 to 24 watts, making them very economical to run. It may also be used with thermostats and/or elevated temperature forms in combination with an external heat source.
Restricted 1 Year
* Warranty available only for US clients
- 5 Best Reptile Humidifiers, Foggers & Misters in 2022 (Compared) - March 18, 2021
- ▷ Best Reptile Thermostats in 2022 - March 8, 2021
- ▷ Zilla Reptile Heating Pad, a Reliable Heat Source for your Gecko - March 5, 2021