Exo Terra Leopard Gecko Starter Kit
What is in the 10-gallon Exo Terra leopard gecko starter kit?
- Housing: the Natural Terrarium SMALL / LOW of Exo Terra is suitable for Leopard Geckos.
- Substrate: The Sand Pad simulates the compacted substrate of the natural settings of the leopard gecko. The Sand Mat should be replaced, or as required, every 3 months.
- Decoration: The Reptile Cave Medium is a nice colorful hideout to hide and sleep in during daytime hours for your leopard gecko.
- Lighting: Leopard Geckos are primarily crepuscular, meaning that during dusk and dawn they are most active.
- Heating: By heating roughly 1/3 of the floor space (88-94 ° F) by putting the Exo Terra Heat Mat Tiny on one side of the terrarium floor, it is better to create a daytime temperature gradient, so 2/3 can stay cool (80-82 ° F)
- Food: Insectivorous-feed everyday juveniles and adults every other day-always dust with a 1:1 combination of Exo Terra Multivitamin and Calcium + D3 powder supplement the feeder insects.
Latest posts by Alexander Duerto (see all)
- 5 Best Reptile Humidifiers, Foggers & Misters in 2021 (Compared) - March 18, 2021
- ▷ Best Reptile Thermostats in 2021 - March 8, 2021
- ▷ Zilla Reptile Heating Pad, a Reliable Heat Source for your Gecko - March 5, 2021
RATE OUR GUIDE AND SHARE OUR OPINIONS[Total Votes: 0 Average: 0]