Exo Terra Terrarium 36x18x18
The Exo Terra 36x18x18 terrarium is designed especially for medium-sized desert reptiles, such as young bearded dragons, desert horned lizards and collared Lizards among others. It is a 50-gallon terrarium that makes it possible to create very natural desert habitats without any effort. This terrarium is often taken for a 40-gallon terrarium, which is incorrect.
Terrarium Dimensions and Weight:
Dimensions: 36¨ width x 18¨ deep x 18¨ height. (90 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm).
Volume: 48.85 gallons.
Glass thickness: 0.23622¨ (6 mm).
Weight: 58 pounds (26.3 kg).
Exo Terra 36x18x18 Large Wide Terrarium Features
- Dual Doors: The dual front opening doors allows you easy access for cleaning, feeding and maintenance. During those activities, you may keep one dor closed at all times; reducing the risk of escape of your reptile or live insects.
- Lock: A reliable lock prevents accidentals opening from kids or pets. It is an extra security measure to your reptile safe inside the terrarium.
- Removable Stainless Steel Cover: The full-screen top is fully removable for easy access while redecorating or cleansing. Long-lasting locks at the sides fasten the screen top to the reptile tank frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to run cables and tubes inside the terrarium and keeps small lizards and insects inside the cage.
- Waterproof Base: The extra high fixed front lower panel allows for deep layers of substrate, provides space for glass mounted decor can be used to create a water feature as high as the ventilation strip.
- Raised Bottom Frame: The base is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater, preventing heating problems. It keeps the entire base panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
- Enlarged Ground Surface: The Exo Terra terrarium 36x18x18 is deeper than the “Aquarium-types” tank, resulting in a longer ground surface. This gives needed space for desert and ground-dwelling reptiles to thrive.
- Natural-Looking Rock Background: The natural-looking rock background blends nicely in a natural-habitat decoration. The background provides an extra climbing dimension and endless terrarium design opportunities.
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” wpc_style=”wppc-view3″ title_tag=”H3″ title=”Exo Terra Terrarium 36x18x18 Pros & Cons” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_text=”Get it now” disable_button=”yes” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”dofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Size and shape: This 50-gallon reptile tank is rectangular in shape. It easily fits any medium-sized reptile, especially for juvenile bearded dragons or other desert lizards.
- Durability: The strength and durability of this terrarium comes from the use of top quality materials in all its elements. Top-quality glass as well as columns and top mesh, which are made of reinforced metal for greater strength. Its moving parts such as the lock and the hinges have been tested to measure their resistance to fatigue and closing errors, obtaining excellent performance.
- Safety: The double ventilation system guarantees the correct circulation of air inside the terrarium. This contributes to the health and safety of the reptile, maintaining a correct balance between relative humidity and temperature throughout the terrarium, making our reptile not lose its appetite. Another plus point is the presence of locks on both the entrance doors and the top, which prevents our pet from escaping, live food from escaping and predators from gaining access.
- Price: It is true that there are other terrariums with a slightly lower price. But we must remember that we are talking about an Exo terra terrarium. They are considered by many to be the best terrarium on the market. The high quality usually comes at a high price. It is up to you if you want to buy a premium terrarium or explore other options.